Cruisin' Washco Road Tour
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce is hosting the first Cruisin’ Washington County Road Tour on August, 16th, beginning at 9:30 am, with registration. The fee is only $20.00 for a day of family fun. Those participating will drive to various sites in the community and complete various activities, including a drive around the famous Salem Speedway Fueled by the Hoosier Lottery track. Goody bags will be available for the first 50 cars that register. Participants who complete the Tour will be eligible for prizes.
Moon Over Washington County Outhouse Race
There is still time to construct an outhouse racer for those wishing to compete in the 1st annual Moon Over Washington County Outhouse Race set for September 19th (during Friday Night on the Square) on Main Street in Salem.
Anyone wishing to enter the race should complete an application and return it to Awareness Washington County, PO Box 212, Salem, IN 47167. Entree fee is $100 and all applications should be turned in by August 29th.
There is prize money at stake for the three fastest outhouses as well as gold, silver and bronze toilet seat trophies awaiting the winners. Additionally there will be a competition for best decorated outhouse to be judged by the people of the county.
Cruisin’ Washington County Road Tour Sponsorship Opportunity
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you and your business to participate in the Crusin’ Washington County Road Tour. The event will take place on August 16th, 2014. The cost to participate is $100.00 for Chamber members ($150.00 for non- members); $50.00 for non for profits ($75.00 for non-members).
This event will ‘drive’ people to your business!
How can this benefit you?
- Advertising – The Chamber will market this event from Louisville, KY to Indianapolis and the counties in between.
- Bring people to your business – the event will bring people to you place of business. This is an opportunity for you to market your business.
- Marketing on the Chamber website – your business name will be on the front of the Chamber’s website.
- Additional marketing opportunity – at no charge, you can add an item(s) to the goody bags for the participants.
- Vehicles – you will be allowed to place 3 cars in the event at no charge.